Sunday, August 9, 2009

Homesickness Blues

Lately I've been feeling really homesick. It's just been an exhausting last couple of weeks and I'd like to just run home and give everyone hugs and let them know I still think about them. I miss my parents' hugs and going to Adriane and Conrad's house. I miss going out to dinner with my friends. I miss being dry and having an amazingly comfortable bed. I MISS STRAIGHT HAIR! I know this time in Thailand is going to fly by! It already has gone so fast. But I'm stuck in a homesickness rut. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

  1. I love you pooh. You bring so much joy and pride to my life. thanks for being my daughter. may you hear the "Voice of Truth" telling you the value of spreading YOU around the world. Love anonymousdad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you, too, Pooh I'm sure you know God has you there for reasons that may not be apparent now, but will be revealed at some time. He is doing a great work in you and through you. You add soooo much to your team no matter where you are. I know you will fulfill your destiny there.
    Love and hugs,
    anonymousmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we miss you too! I think about ya all the time. Emily saw me looking at your pictures and said "look mom, there's Kissa"

    Have fun and hang in there!

    Valerie

    emiiiiiillyyyyyyy (she typed her name for you)

    ReplyDelete